Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Feature

The Couture Candy Store

This past week I purchased an item from The Couture Candy Store    and I couldn't have been happier with my purchase!  If you're looking for quality jewelry, at reasonable prices then this is the place to shop!  Plus, the customer service is fantastic, I received my item so quickly!  

Now, after browsing through more photos, I know I will be back to purchase more!  There are 2 special little girls in my life who would LOVE these softball bracelets!

 I recently  had the chance to chat with Natasha, the owner of The Couture Candy Store ...

 When did you open your shop?

I opened my shop November 2011.

 What motivated you to start?

 I was motivated to open a shop because I love jewelry and felt I was over paying for the pieces I wanted. It started with making pieces for myself, then my friends and took off from there.

 I have to say, the prices in The Couture Candy Store really are so reasonable!

Are your items handmade?

 Most of my items are handmade but I have several pieces that are not handmade. - I mainly make bracelets.

Where/how/when did you learn your craft?

 I'm self taught. I've always been very crafty. I also look online for tips from people have been doing it a lot longer. 

What is your favorite part about what you do? 

My favorite part is when I get to make custom orders. I love making things special for just that person. I also love that people now ask me how they should wear their jewelry!

Least favorite?
My least favorite part is stepping on beads! They always roll on to the floor and I always step on one! 

Ha!  I can relate.  Except in this house it's Legos!

What inspires you?  I'm inspired by the latest trends. I also try to stay up to date with them and provide the best pieces to my customers at reasonable prices.

 

Your favorite item from your shop is ... 

I like all my items! I really can't pick a favorite.

What do you like to do when you're not crafting? 

When I'm not crafting I'm with my family. I have a 8 year old daughter and a husband that I just love spending time with. 

And just for fun ...
If you could have lunch with any 3 people (alive or dead, famous or not), who would they be and why?

My mom: She died when I was 18 and I miss her dearly and have so many things to tell her.
Marilyn Monroe: just because I love her
Brad Pitt: No need to explain

I really just cannot say enough about my shopping experience at The Couture Candy Store.     If you're looking for beautiful, quality pieces at the most reasonable prices, then this is the shop for you!  And as an added bonus, you'll receive lightning fast service.  I cannot wait to go back to order more!  

Check out The Couture Candy Store    and  like them on Facebook! They are sure to become your favorite jewelry shop as well!  You can also email Natasha directly at thecouturecandystore@yahoo.com.  Don't forget, she does custom orders!

Be sure to come back on Monday when we will announce the details for another giveaway!  The Couture Candy Store is sponsoring this one and one lucky winner will win this fabulous set!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WANT TO KNOW! http://ebmommyunfiltered.blogspot.com/?m=0 If your interested in becoming a member of our #TeamCrafty click on our Form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1abjsHsP6957PgGojzwsDMfjt1DOpBT_5wqToj1d6neY/viewform Needing more info- Simply message us. Feel free to share the link with any Crafty Friends you know. Also, check out our Blog: Lots of great topics will be featured that Moms will love and relate to, along with Contests, Reviews, Giveaways, Tutorials, and more. Follow MommyUnfiltered so you don't miss a thing! http://ebmommyunfiltered.blogspot.com/?m=0