Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Chalkboard Chatter about the PINPIX Bulletin Board that Heals Pin Holes!






This bulletin board does what it says it will.  At 48 hour you can barely find the tack hole.  Its much more sturdy than regular bulletin boards or cork boards and definately more stylish.  You will be proud to hang this in your home anywhere!..

Mine was the aqua which is my favorite color but they have many colors to choose from.  Its BIG and MADE IN THE USA so that gets my vote anytime.  If you need a board that can take pin after pin after pin this is the one!  I was really skeptical but I was WOWED when even the next morning I could see a HUGE difference in the size of the pin hole.  I love that the board is like canvas so it gives it a more mature designer look.  Got at a huge discount and this is my honest review.  see my slide show to see the magic for yourself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WANT TO KNOW! http://ebmommyunfiltered.blogspot.com/?m=0 If your interested in becoming a member of our #TeamCrafty click on our Form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1abjsHsP6957PgGojzwsDMfjt1DOpBT_5wqToj1d6neY/viewform Needing more info- Simply message us. Feel free to share the link with any Crafty Friends you know. Also, check out our Blog: Lots of great topics will be featured that Moms will love and relate to, along with Contests, Reviews, Giveaways, Tutorials, and more. Follow MommyUnfiltered so you don't miss a thing! http://ebmommyunfiltered.blogspot.com/?m=0